Round 1: This round consists of 3 DSA questions:
Round 2: This round was a Technical Interview: Questions asked were:
- Introduce yourself
- How to implement Stack Using Queue
- Write a code for a given question that question was based on an array.
- What is a binary tree
- Difference between Binary tree and BST
- Write a code for BFS traversal of Binary Tree
- Some questions related to oops like what is oops than discussed all its concepts
- What is the primary key
- Difference between primary key and unique key
- At last he asked 2 SQL queries
Tips: Focus on the easy-medium level of questions for the interview and also be prepared with core specially DBMS and SQL queries.